Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Heatseeking missiles, bloodhounds, foxes, barracudas

you need to see the trailer for pineapple express, this may become one of my favorite films, i know i'm hyping it up but seth rogen is awesome and franco is ridiculous in this trailer.

excerpt of a conversation during my day:

myself: hey, i need to grab some of that chik chik chik from you, i don't have it anymore.
josef: oh, is that the question mark question mark question mark?
myself: no, it's the exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark.
josef: oh, right, sorry.


lastly, i have seen the err of my ways, these are a few more song being added to my playlist.

cypress hill - i want to get high

cypress hill - dr greenthumb

dub trio - illegal dub

dr dre - lets get high

ice cube - smoke some weed

jimi hendrix - purple haze

mondo generator - so high so low

mountain goats - wake n bake

my pet junkie - marry joanna

peter paul and mary - puff the magic dragon

qotsa - auto pilot

velvet underground - sweet jane

!!! - the kings weed

----------------
Now playing: Circa Survive - In Fear And Faith
via FoxyTunes

No comments: